This picture was exhibited at the New English Art Club, Liverpool in 1936. Provenance: Ex collection of Mr. and Mrs. Pattinson, Calthwaite Hall, Penrith and sold with the original sales catalogue detailing provenance.He showed at RA, LG, NEAC, Redfern Gallery and extensively at RBA. Galleries in Oldham, Worthing, Belfast and Glasgow hold his work. Lived in Burford, Oxfordshire.
Oil on canvas 24" x 30" signed and dated 1934.